ConstructionLoansFAQ.com

                               

 
 
   
 

 

All in One Single Close Construction Loans; For Major Remodels and Ground Up Construction Projects.

 

Work with an Expert Construction Loan Lender! For your stick built or modular home...
 

     
 

  Loans Up to $3,000,000.

  Difficulty documenting income? Why not use a common sense stated income construction loan.

  No Income qualifying construction loans for those who know that payments are no object but stated income is not practical.

  Payments funded through a convenient interest reserve account makes it possible to qualify based on the construction loan only.

  Last minute construction cost overruns accounted for through a contingency reserve account.

  up to 95% of the future value of the home and 95% of the total costs of construction including soft cost, hard costs finance charges, closing fees and inspection fees.

  Lock Your Permanent Mortgage Loan's Rate Now or float it until project is complete, and save during construction.

  Loan to Value and Loan to Cost allowing, get reimbursed for out of pocket soft cost and initial hard cost expenses of your home construction project.

  No Prepayment Penalty Loan Programs, and a choice of fixed rate, adjustable or short term fixed programs. Don't mind prepayment penalty? Then get a lower interest rate and save.

  Can not get your project to permit stage but need to close on the land purchase? No problem, use our lot loan program to close the transaction and then refinance using out construction loan.

  Purchase an existing fixer upper and finance the total cost of re construction with a single loan, or buy the smallest house in the neighborhood and build a larger house of you liking.

  Purchase the lot and finance the soft and hard construction costs all wrapped in one loan.


Choose The Best Program For You!


How are deposits for kit and modular home handled?
  
  
We can disburse 75% of the funds allocated for the kit or modular home as a deposit.  The remaining 25% of the funds designated for this kit or modular package are disbursed when the materials have been delivered to the site ("dropped") and verified by an inspection.  If there are multiple drops required for the delivery of the materials, we will only pay for the materials delivered to the site.

MORE >>

 

 


 
Visit Our Partner Sites:  
 
 

All Rights Reserved 2005, Construction Loans FAQ

 
 

[ HOME | FAQ | BUDGET | FAQ 2 | FAQ 3 | FAQ 4 | FAQ 5 | FAQ 6 | Stated Income | Modular Homes | Directory | Resources ]